Well actually to be honest, I am not even sure if the above picture is how telegram used to be, but no, I would not review that telegram, I would review a telegram messenger. The initial release actually was 2 years ago, but I also just found out this chat messenger recently.
When the first time I was told that I have to install another messenger application, I was annoyed, I though this is too many…… why don’t we use whatsapp or line? but turned out Telegram is an interesting and powerful messenger. These are some reasons when to use Telegram messenger as your choice:
- Telegram has a super-group feature, you can upgrade up to 1000 members, you might think you would not need those many people in a group but just in case you need it sometime, telegram would do. :3
- It really helps when you have to make a quick decision when you could not meet each other, because it has a poll bot, to help you decide something by voting.
- The mobile application storage for telegram is lighter than whatsapp and LINE.
- It also has the mobile and pc version, don’t worry.
- And it also has these super needed version
- It has a channel feature, it is used to broadcast information one way from a source.
- You could also reply or mention one particular person or statement in a group and give them direct notification so they would not have to scroll around so many chats.
- And you don’t have to invite one buy one to add member, it has a shared links so each member could join by an invite link. so yayy for so many members group, moreover when you don’t know each other yet.
- You could make your own stickers from .png or .jpg by substituting the emoji. :p
10. It is free, don’t worry.
I don’t know much about the security to be honest, so I could not review how secure telegram is. But yea, you could consider above reasons to join Telegram when you need it.